I baked these macaron bouquets as my birthday's goodies bag for my girl friends. They all are overjoyed to receive these beautiful edible bouquets. :D
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Friday, March 31, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
80 gm 糖粉（过筛）
● butter 250g (softened)
● Icing sugar 80g
● Potato Starch 250g
● Plain flour 100g
● few drop orange essence
1. Mix butter with sieved icing sugar with mixer until fluffy.
2. Add in sieved other all ingredients and form dough.
3. Divide the dough into small balls depends how big you want your cookies to be. (I use 10g)
4. Decorate your cookies with clove。
5. Pre heat oven to 155’C. Bake for 15 minutes.