Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Minecraft Fondant cake





This cake was specially baked for my beloved son Dennis. He loves the minecraft game so i thought this cake will sure put a Big Smile on his face. My son turned 11 years old on first day of CNY. My baby is growing up! It seems like it was just yesterday that I would hold him in my arms and now he is 11 year old boy. It seems like not too long ago he was just “my little man” toddling around the house. People say “time flies,” but I really wish we could slow things down and enjoy these years more.
I remember the day Dennis was born. I went into labor after the CNY reunion dinner with my family. He came into the world without much fuss. My husband and I were blessed with a beautiful baby boy.

Happy Birthday to my little "Big Man". We love you more than you will ever know. 













No comments:

Post a Comment